ponedeljek, 19. november 2007

Brussels

Ok! Coming to Brussels-the first thing is to visit the Art Univesity with Jonas who is studying his last year on animation program. He showed us all animations from the last year... some of them were quite impressive... The rest of the day finished with walking on the streets, trying to find the girl Ditte for staying the night at her place. Before we found her place Sebastien found corridor for shooting a spot for video he is making... I was trying to pass by with walking, dancing and running infront of his camera... I have notice his directing is including some deep meanings... It is a process for both of us... Trying to work on our own projects and together projects and trying to get know to eachother beter... I have also notice my big ego sometimes growing out of my personallity... But I will not use the blog space for analyse that... hihi... I am just in love in this life even if days are hard to me sometimes. It was so ugly weather in Brussels, so many cars, but still many things to discover...

Ni komentarjev: