sobota, 17. november 2007

Antwerpen
















Ant
means a hand and Werpen means to throw. So there is a legend of a hero, who saved a city with cutting a giant's hand and throw it to the seeside... Something like that Lot explained to us. It was very nice staying at her place. She is playing the tuba with a group of people we shortly met in one of the workshop they had. She is living with Pieter who is also musician... It was saturday so we visited the market... eating good food. It is a big difference between Skandinavian food and France influence of specialities. But it doesn't help me so much... I am so choosy person
about food- I notice.

At the evening we met some friends... Having pizza evening with cats they live with :) So Lisha gave a contact for our further trip to Brussels. Antwerpen reminds me on Ljubljana city. And people are very kind with smile on their face... I could easily came back and getting to know it better. But the trip goes on...

1 komentar:

Lot pravi ...

Hey Rada,
thank you for the pictures. I was going to ask you if you could send some... so there you go!

I just read your blog uptill now, nice that it's in English. And remember always to be welcome in Antwerpen, time was too short and too crowded to slowly get to know things.
Maybe that's the thing with travelling....?

Anyhow, I hope you really enjoy your trip. and that the camera gets fixed.

Hug to you both,

Lotus