sreda, 14. november 2007

Amsterdam







Ok! I decided to write little bit more in english, because many friends don't understand slovenian. But almost of all slovenian friends speak english, so I guess it will not be a big problem to change the language a little bit.It is funny to leave countryside so soon, to come in another space in one night. It makes me feel dynamic, but also I would like to take more time in some cities- like Amsterdam for example. I know there is many good exhibitions going on all around... There is many things to see... always you can see so many interesting places... But to know what exactly you are searching for... in every different town you come for first time. So I started to connect more my view from inside inspiration on outside expression. My topic of taking pictures is more and more connected with inside feeling of poetry... I starded searching for vizual backgrounds for the poems I have. Suddenly it became much more clear in any different location what to search for.

But yea, lets go to Amsterdam now. I will never forget this playing on the street- on the romantic bridge with the trompet. And Sebastien on another bridge with his mandoline and flute. Cheecks were burned from the sun this day playing with the nice weather. People were stopping, listening, we earned some nice money to continue the trip... The funny thing was in the morning when we woke up in one village. That morning our ritual of making yoga and playing mandoline was on the grass surrounded with houses and the river, so people were passing by with their dogs... It was unexpected for them to see just suddlenly someone making strange exercises on their playground for dogs... But anyway, the weather was just so suny, there was enough space for all :)
It is very colourful city.


Ni komentarjev: